FW: Appeal for O+ Blood/ Blood supply up, but still too low (Singapore)

  • Namdrol Tsepal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      Tashi Deleg!

      I understand some members in the groups are outside Singapore but please
      help to pass to whom you may think are able to help and / or send some
      prayers to the patient.

      Thank you & With Metta
      Namdrol Tsepal,
      Tenzin Drolkar,
      Analine Choong

      HI,

      I received an appeal for O+ blood for this person's cousin. Her cousin has
      colon cancer and was due to operate yesterday (26/2/04) but as the
      hospital blood bank is still low, they refused to proceed for her.

      Details of patient
      Name: Ng Siew Chin
      Location: National University Hospital, Ward 43, Bed 31
      Date of this appeal: 26Jan 2004

      If you can help, please contact her cousin, Li Yun at 94359923.

      The national blood supply is still low, and the above is one of the cases
      affected. Please see news article below.

      Please continue to organise your friends, colleagues, and relatives to
      donate at the Bloodbank@HSA <http://www.donorweb.org/> or the National
      University Hospital <http://www.nuh.com.sg/blooddonation.html>.