Re: [Buddhism_101] New List Owner

  • norguma tara
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2007
      Welcome Ken,
      Thank you for taking over the list. You are one of the
      most appropriate person to take care of the running
      of this yahoo group.All the best to you!!!!

      unconditional love,
      tara

      Heartwings Papillons <papillon@...> wrote:
      Ken has consented to take over the list. He has been a long time member and is experienced at runing Yahoo groups. Thank you so much, Ken!

      Susan

    • dharma_essence
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 17, 2007
        --- In Buddhism_101@yahoogroups.com, norguma tara <tara_norguma@...> wrote:

        Which Ken is taking over the list? There are two here that I know of. Whichever one you are, thanks Ken for keeping this list going for us.

        Sarah

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2007
          That would be me, the geeky, lowercase ken.

          --
          Thou shalt not molest a stranger, nor afflict him: for
          yourselves also were strangers in the land of Egypt.
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 20, 2007
            Congrats, ken. I think you'll do great running this
            list. Susan, sorry to see you leave.

            You had me worried for a minute. I have been known for
            forgetting things, at my age, but I think I would've
            remembered taking over a list as large as this. :-{)

            Ken/

            http://mail.yahoo.com