A rare opportunity...

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hello and my apologize for not taking a more active roll in our group
      as of late. I have in the past expressed my frustration with not
      having a Tibetan Buddhist community near where I live. I am writing
      now to let you know my application to the Odiyan Buddhist Center just
      below Mendicino, CA has been accepted. While there I will have the
      unique opportunity to assist in building the main temple. Before I
      head to Odiyan I will be at the Nyigma Buddhist Center in Berkley for
      about a week and then up to Odiyan for at least six months. Although
      I will not be permitted to take photos of the art or buildings I can
      keep in touch via email. I look forward to sharing this experience
      with you. Being a part of this group has affected me in profound ways
      and I am happy to call you my friends. Take care.

      Yours in unbiased compassion,
      Michael
    • bohemianmystik
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2007
        I may be using the wrong wording but the sentiment is still the
        same...may your journey be all that you seek.

        Elle