E-book uploaded

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      Dear All,

      I uploaded a pdf e-book entitled "Where Is the Buddha?" written by
      Ven. Dr. K. Sri Nayaha Maha Thera you may want to download and read.
      It's located in the Files section in the folder "Files and
      Meditations." I hope you find it an interesting and helpful read.

      May all be at peace.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
        OOPS!

        I deleted the file since I just realized it's already available in the
        Files section and want to save space. Guess that what I get for not
        checking carefully (LOL).

        May all be at peace.