Re: [Buddhism_101] Re: a muslim seeker

  • dwain dolan
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 5, 2007
      john-
      bless you!
      yeah, i really wasnt taking issue with it. i can live with it. its all about His Holiness' teachings. what produced him? you know what i mean? im not trying to criticize the tradition. i want to live and learn the tradition. in Islam, the world is divided into the 'believers' and the 'non-believers' i cant live in a dualistic world anymore.
      -dwain

      Self-Esteem, n. An erroneous appraisement.
      -Ambrose Bierce

      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 20, 2007
        No, I'm in the USA.

        Tamara

        "You, yourself, as much as anybody in the universe, deserve your love
        and affection."
        -- Buddha