Admin notice-some poetry

  • Heartwings Papillons
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Before a flame war starts, please email any comments privately to the person who posted the poem.

      In the future, I do not think this list is the appropriate place to post original writing, unless it is very specifically of a Buddhist nature. There are many lists where writers may post their work for comments and one should be aware that not all comments will be favorable.

      Please, let's keep this list to the intended focus!

      Thank you,
      Susan - Listowner