Brandon Smith class project

  • Angelhugs
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003
      Gritsla~ would like for you to do this for one of my former students, Brandon Smith......Thank You.
       Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 4:29 PM
      Subject: Brandon Smith class project

      Sheila Patrick
      Dry Prong Junior High
      Dry Prong, Louisiana
      April 28, 2003

      Hi!

      Our computer lab classes at Dry Prong Junior High are having a competition. We are going to see which class can receive the most e-mails and from how far away! We will plot these on our U.S. and World maps.

      We just need you to do a couple of simple things to help us with this contest.

      First, click on the e-mail address below. In the SUBJECT line, please type your Name and Location (i.e. Sheila Patrick, Dry Prong, Louisiana). Then, just click "Send." (*NOTE: Yahoo will require you to type something in the message box before sending. You can type anything--even your name and location again. But it will save us a lot of time if you will type this in the subject line.)

      Second, we need you to "copy and paste" and send this message to EVERYONE on your address list.

      We can hardly wait to see "WHERE IN THE WORLD WILL WE GO?"

      Thanks for your help in this project.

      Do you Yahoo!?