New to group and buddhism

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      Hello,

      My name is David and I live in Victoria Australia.
      I have been made aware of Buddhism through work collegues
      and am very intereted in finding out more.

      Could you please answer the following for me;

      What is the Tibetin Buddhist standing on homosexuality?\
      - I am gay and have been in a monogomous loving relationship
      for 5 years.

      What literature etc should I read to learn more?

      Where is a good starting point?

      All answers greatly appriciated.

      Happy new year.
      Kindest regards,