Please pray with me...

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2003
      My father sent me a letter telling me that my grandmother, Sophie
      Kutan has Acute Luekemia. Because of her age, they can't do chemo.
      They don't know how much longer she has. She also has pneumonia. I
      ask that you please pray with me so that she can stop suffering. I
      don't know what else to do. I am gay and ever since I came out we
      haven't spoken much because she is totally against homosexuality. I
      love her very much and have told her so many times. Thank you for
      your time.

      Michael
    • Chrystleana Daniel
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003
        Michael is a beautiful Name.

        I will pray with you f- for your aunt- and for you- and for all the souls who love another but cannot express their love because they are unable to separate the love from the thing that is creating hurt or misunderstanding or anger or hate within themselves.

        I am so sad Sophie Kutan was unable to move beyond her hostility.  But, surely, her love for you is still there.

        I am so happy for you, Michael; that, though you have been- and are- hurt by Sophie Kutan's reaction, You have been able to separate your hurt from your love for her. And to express your love.  What a marvelous gift you have.

        Happy Old Year's Eve!

        And- Happy New Year!

        Michael <mjkutan@...> wrote:
        My father sent me a letter telling me that my grandmother, Sophie
        Kutan has Acute Luekemia.  Because of her age, they can't do chemo.
        They don't know how much longer she has.  She also has pneumonia.  I
        ask that you please pray with me so that she can stop suffering.  I
        don't know what else to do.  I am gay and ever since I came out we
        haven't spoken much because she is totally against homosexuality.  I
        love her very much and have told her so many times.  Thank you for
        your time.

        Michael

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Do you Yahoo!?