Hello to all

  • aniannalak
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2003
      I am new to this site. It is so very refreshing to witness curiosity
      and open-mindedness, real inquisitiveness with regards to life and
      learning. I am joyful to explore these truths and the way, with you.

      May we all achieve the light of truth.

      Ani Lak
    • dakadave2003
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2004
        I would just like to say hi, and as a new member
        I am looking forward to learning and shareing aspects of the Dharma.
        My background is primarily in Tibetan Buddhism which I have been
        studying and practicing. My main practices are of the New Kadam
        linage.

        Allthe best,
        Dave
      • ponce_yanez
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 26, 2004
          --- In Buddhism_101@yahoogroups.com, "dakadave2003"
          <dakadave2003@y...> wrote:
          > I would just like to say hi, and as a new member
          > I am looking forward to learning and shareing aspects of the
          Dharma.<<

          Hi Dave,

          I am looking forward to learning from you. I am new to the practice
          of the Dharma. This group has been great for me as I am looking to
          develop my practice and meditation and find a teacher. Welcome.

          Peace,

          Ponce

          "My religion is kindness." - HHDL
        • vorian@mail.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 27, 2004
            Welcome aboard, Dave. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. Although, this is a, primarily, Tibetan list, you'll find all schools and traditions, here. I'm with the Drikung Kaygu.
            From: "dakadave2003" <dakadave2003@...>
            Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 13:02:30 -0000
            To: Buddhism_101@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [Buddhism_101] Hello to all

            > I would just like to say hi, and as a new member
            > I am looking forward to learning and shareing aspects of the Dharma.
            > My background is primarily in Tibetan Buddhism which I have been
            > studying and practicing. My main practices are of the New Kadam
            > linage.
            >
            > Allthe best,
            > Dave

            Accept my words only when you have examined them for yourselves; do not accept them simply because of the reverence you have for me. Those who only have faith in me and affection for me will not find the final freedom. But those who have faith in the truth and are determined on the path, they will find awakening.

            -Majjhima Nikaya-