Re: Good morning to all!

  • sampont64
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2006
      --- In Buddhism_101@yahoogroups.com, "Cristina Glycerio"
      <crisstinaglycerio@...> wrote:

      > My name is Cristina Glycerio. I am from Rio de Janeiro/Brazil.
      > I would like to ask you guys to pray for me.
      > I am having problems at work. And I really need my job.
      > I don´t if I could ask for pray here. If I don´t I am sorry.
      > Thanks and sorry for my bad English.
      > namaste, Maria Cristina Glycerio da Motta.

      Hello cristina,
      I'll gladly pray for you my guardian angel and send you positive
      toughts to give you courage. keep courage!
    • Crisstina Glycerio
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 20, 2006
        Thank you very much!
        Cristina Glycerio.

        <crisstinaglycerio@...> wrote:

        > My name is Cristina Glycerio. I am from Rio de Janeiro/Brazil.
        > I would like to ask you guys to pray for me.
        > I am having problems at work. And I really need my job.
        > I don´t if I could ask for pray here. If I don´t I am sorry.
        > Thanks and sorry for my bad English.
        > namaste, Maria Cristina Glycerio da Motta.

        Hello cristina,
        I'll gladly pray for you my guardian angel and send you positive
        toughts to give you courage. keep courage!

      • norguma tara
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 20, 2006
          Dear Crisstina,
          I will offer black tea to the dharma protector and pray that
          your obstacles regarding your job be immediately cleared.

          With Metta,
          Tara

          Crisstina Glycerio <crisstinaglycerio@...> wrote:
          Thank you very much!
          Cristina Glycerio.

          <crisstinaglycerio@...> wrote:

          > My name is Cristina Glycerio. I am from Rio de Janeiro/Brazil.
          > I would like to ask you guys to pray for me.
          > I am having problems at work. And I really need my job.
          > I don´t if I could ask for pray here. If I don´t I am sorry.
          > Thanks and sorry for my bad English.
          > namaste, Maria Cristina Glycerio da Motta.

          Hello cristina,
          I'll gladly pray for you my guardian angel and send you positive
          toughts to give you courage. keep courage!

        • Yolande Mathey
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 22, 2006
            Hello Cristina,
            I thought of you many times this last days. What's new ? How are you dealing whith your job's problems ?
            I had a long talk with my boss yesterday about some troubles in the office, now I hope he'll do something. I wish it'll go the same way for you.

            Crisstina Glycerio <crisstinaglycerio@...> a écrit :
            Thank you very much!
            Cristina Glycerio.