Re: [Buddhism_101] Hello All!

  • mystkbutterfly
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2006
      Congratulations and good luck on your marriage! How
      exciting!

      --- lady_domyno <lady_domyno@...> wrote:

      > Just popping in to say Hello and I hope all is going
      > well for everyone.
      >
      > I'm sorry I haven't been posting much; I am to be
      > married less than 2
      > weeks, and of course in the crazy-wedding mode!!
      >
      > All will be calm again once, we get through it.
      >
      > Namaste

      ---Sarah

      May all living beings have happiness and the causes of happiness;
      --The Buddha

      "Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men."
      --Goethe

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • nancy lemke
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2006
        blessings for your wedding....enjoy! namaste, nan

        --- In Buddhism_101@yahoogroups.com, "lady_domyno" <lady_domyno@...>