Re: [Buddhism_101] Re: Still here...

  • cuffyz@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 3, 2006
      Sure, a great book on the Philosophy of Yoga is called "The Heart of Yoga" by TKV Desikachar, Krishnamacharya's son. Also check out his translation of The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, it's wonderful and we use it in all of our Sutras classes. I think you can get them on Amazon.com or you can got to www.onesourceyoga.com and if that does not work the mandiram site always has it, www.kym.org. Good luck, it's great stuff and it really works!

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 8, 2006
        A BIG Thank you!!!