Dreams:)

  • Whisper
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2003
      Greetings all:)Hope your day is very peaceful.I was noticing talk
      about dreams going on...I was hoping no one would mind if I asked a
      question?I have had a dream about cherries a couple of times...The
      cherries still have there stems on them...There are 12 of them.They
      are given to me by what looks like a Lama...Really looked like Ghandi
      in ways.Anyone know of the possible meaning?
      Blessings,Whisper