Hello.

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2003
      Hi Folks. I've been watching this site for a while and am glad to see
      its coming to life. Thats good.....I can do with all the inspiration
      I can get. I'm with you in spirit even if my practice is hard to
      maintain. I take some consolation from the fact that many seem to be
      in a similar state. This does'nt help when frustration sets in and I
      know what I should be doing but somehow the energy is lacking and
      goes on from bad to worse.
      I will keep on reading what you all have to say. Yours in the Dhamma.
      Sampansan. (Paul).