RE: Rigpa Glimpse of the Day

  • Namdrol Tsepal
    Message 1 of 921 , Jun 30, 2005
      Since pure awareness of nowness is the real buddha,
      In openness and contentment I found the Lama in my heart.
      When we realize this unending natural mind is the very nature of the Lama,
      Then there is no need for attached, grasping, or weeping prayers or
      artificial complaints,
      By simply relaxing in this uncontrived, open, and natural state,
      We obtain the blessing of aimless self-liberation of whatever arises.

      DUDJOM RINPOCHE

      Whatever you do, don�t shut off your pain; accept your pain and remain
      vulnerable. However desperate you become, accept your pain as it is, because
      it is in fact trying to hand you a priceless gift: the chance of
      discovering, through spiritual practice, what lies behind sorrow.

      �Grief,� Rumi wrote, �can be the garden of compassion. If you keep your
      heart open through everything, your pain can become your greatest ally in
      your life�s search for love and wisdom.�

      Sogyal Rinpoche

      Find love on MSN Personals http://personals.msn.com.sg/
    • Analine Tsepal
      Message 921 of 921 , Aug 6, 2011