Re: [Buddhism_101] Re: Rigpa Glimpse of the Day

  • Chandra Dickson
    Message 1 of 921 , Jun 5, 2005
      Hello,

      This is a question that I will try to anwser to the
      best of my ability bear with me. From what I have
      studied( I was brought to Buddhism by becomeing
      instersted in the plight of Tibet) there are tow
      things that can happen when H.H. the Dala Lama leaves
      us and this world.
      1. He could chosse not to come back to this world in
      another body to lead us and 2. He will leave clues ofr
      those to find him, this is usually the Pathen Lama
      who is the one who helps to find the new Dala Lama but
      because of what the Chinese government has done with
      hiding the real Patchen Lama this may prove to be a
      really hard task as the Patchen Lame that the Chinese
      use to help rule over the people of Tibet is not the
      real Lama who the Dala Lama help to find. Th si bot is
      now in his late teens and is the worlds' youngest
      polictical prisoner!
      Once there are a few young( probably around 2 or
      three) they will be put through a series of tesets to
      see which one of them is in fact the new Dala Lama.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Analine Tsepal
      Message 921 of 921 , Aug 6, 2011

        SHANTIDEVA