Re: Prostration Counting

  • LS
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
      Ahh, excellent! thank you Joyce!

      I tried counting with the mala but the beads are strung together very
      tightly... and if i'm to move one over, i lose track of where the last
      bead was. on top of that i have no clue how to hold the mala and
      prostrate at the same time, so either way it didn't exactly jive.

      very often i think the buddhas are having a quiet laugh over my goofy
      prostrations and horrific pronunciation. =P