Ooooooooooops

  • Kindnsruls@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005

      Have just noticed, that the teaching on Effort I was sending to a friend yesterday cc'd to the 101 group as well.

      Apologies, did not mean to overload you.

      Someday I will be able to use this computer correctly!

      Joyce

    • Ken/
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        That's OK, Joyce. It was a good one anyhow.
        peace,
        Ken/

        http://personals.yahoo.com