new to the group

  • tonia
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2005
      Hi everyone!

      I'm new to the group and I thought I would introduce myself. My name is
      Tonia and I'm new to Buddhism. I'm 23 years old and have been married
      for nearly 3 years to my wonderful husband Bill. I'm currently an
      acupuncture student and I can't wait to graduate!

      I've done a lot of reading on Buddhism and have found that this
      religion seems to feel 'right' for me. I want to learn more and develop
      myself spiritually.

      Have a glorious day!
      Tonia
    • Ken/
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2005
        Hi, Tonia. this is a great group. Ask questions, get
        answers (maybe not always the one you would expect).
        peace,
        Ken/
        --- tonia <magical.muse@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone!
        >
        > I'm new to the group and I thought I would introduce
        > myself. My name is
        > Tonia and I'm new to Buddhism. I'm 23 years old and
        > have been married
        > for nearly 3 years to my wonderful husband Bill. I'm
        > currently an
        > acupuncture student and I can't wait to graduate!
        >
        > I've done a lot of reading on Buddhism and have
        > found that this
        > religion seems to feel 'right' for me. I want to
        > learn more and develop
        > myself spiritually.
        >
        > Have a glorious day!
        > Tonia

        > --------------------~-->
        > Has someone you know been affected by illness or
        > disease?
        > Network for Good is THE place to support health
        > awareness efforts!

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/UwRTUD/UOnJAA/i1hLAA/GkEylB/TM

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • joanne.copeland09
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28, 2013
          Hi, my name is Joanne and I am new to this group.
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 28, 2013
            Good evening, Joanne, and welcome to the group. I'm sure if you have any questions someone will be more than happy to respond. It's good to see a new face in the group.

             John

            Hi, my name is Joanne and I am new to this group.

          • Joanne C
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 29, 2013

              Thank you very much....
              Joanne