April Activities For Thekchen Choling

  • tenzin111@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2003
       Dear Dharma Brothers and Sisters, Tashi Deleg!

      I understand the format of the previous email is in a mess I have just change it for you easy reference.
      I would very much appreciate it if you could help to circulate the program list.

      Thank you

      With Metta
      Namdrol Tsepal,
      Tenzin Drolkar,
      Analine Choong

      THEKCHEN CHO-LING MONASTERY

       Activities for April 2002

      Date/day: 02/04/2003 Wednesday

      Time : 10.30am

      Activity: First Day of Lunar Calendar Food offering to Buddha (Mandarin)

      Date/day: 02/04/2003 Wednesday

      Time : 8pm

      Activity: First Day of Lunar Calendar Confession to 88 Buddhas (Mandarin)

      Date/day: 06/04/2003 Sunday

      Time : 10.30am

      Activity: Topical Teaching in English

                  “Any Time, Dharma Time” – Buddhism For everyday living

                  By: Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

                  *Free Lunch provided after teaching

      Date/day: 11/04/2003 Friday

      Time : 8pm

      Activity: Dharma Teaching in Mandarin

                   By: Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

      Date/day: 12/04/2003 Saturday

      Time :   4pm

      Activity: Guru Puja (Tibetan / English)

        By: Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

      Date/day: 13/04/2003 Sunday

      Time : 10.30am

      Activity: Meditation Class

        By: Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

      Date/day: 16/04/2003 Wednesday

      Time : 10.30am

      Activity: Fifteen Day of Lunar Calendar Food offering to Buddha (Mandarin)

      Date/day: 16/04/2003 Wednesday

      Time : 8pm

      Activity: Fifteen Day of Lunar Calendar Confession to 88 Buddhas (Mandarin)

      Date/day: 18/04/2003 Friday

      Time : 8pm

      Activity: Dharma Teaching in English

                   By: Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

      Date/day: 25/04/2003 Friday

      Time : 8pm

      Activity: Dharma Teaching in Mandarin

                   By: Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

      Date/day: 27/04/2003 Sunday

      Time : 10.30am

      Activity: Topical Teaching in English

                  “A guide to investing for your future lives” – The essence of Buddhism

                  By: Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

                  *Free Lunch provided after teaching

      Date/day: 27/04/2003 Sunday

      Time : 10.30am

      Activity: Tara Puja & Dzambala  Practice (Tibetan / English)

                  By: Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

    • namgyal monastery
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2003
        Dear Tenzin la,

        I circulated this e-mail to my list of Sangha members, but now notice there is no contact information, address, e-mail or location of your Monastery included in the message. Could you please send me this information to send to my list.

        Thank you for helping and many regards,
        Wylie, administrator, Namgyal Monastery