April Activities For Thekchen Choling

  • tenzin111@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2003
        April Activities For Thekchen Choling

      Address 6 Hindhede Road Singapore 589242

      Tel 6466-3720 Fax 6465-6736

      E-mail: thekchencholing@...

      web site http://thekchencholing.angelcities.com/

       April Activities

      S/No

       活 动 Activity

       指 导 师 Teacher

       日 期 Date

       星 期 Day

       时 间

      Time

      1.

      初一     Food offering to Buddha (Mandarin)

                    (华语)

      02/04/2003

      Wednesday

      10am

      2.

      初一     Confession to 88 Buddhas (Chinese)

                  念诵 ( 语)

      02/04/2003

      Wednesday

      8pm

      3.

      Topical Teaching

      “Any Time, Dharma Time” – Buddhism For every day living

      *Free Lunch provided after teaching

      Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

      06/04/2003

      Sunday

      10.30am

      4.

      Dharma Teaching in Mandarin

      以华 语讲

      金刚上师图登南都仁波切

      11/04/2003

      Friday

      8pm

      5.

      Guru Puja  (Tibetan / English)

        会供(藏 /  英)

      Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

      12/04/2003

      Saturday

      4pm

      6.

      Meditation

      静坐班

      *Free Lunch provided after Meditation class

      Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

      13/04/2003

      Sunday

      10.30am

      7.

          Food offering to Buddha (Chinese)

                    (华语)

      16/04/2003

      Wednesday

      10am

      8.

          Confession to 88 Buddhas (Chinese)

                    念诵 ( 语)

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • tenzin111@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2003
         Dear Dharma Brothers and Sisters, Tashi Deleg!

        I understand the format of the previous email is in a mess I have just change it for you easy reference.
        I would very much appreciate it if you could help to circulate the program list.

        Thank you

        With Metta
        Namdrol Tsepal,
        Tenzin Drolkar,
        Analine Choong

        THEKCHEN CHO-LING MONASTERY

         Activities for April 2002

        Date/day: 02/04/2003 Wednesday

        Time : 10.30am

        Activity: First Day of Lunar Calendar Food offering to Buddha (Mandarin)

        Date/day: 02/04/2003 Wednesday

        Time : 8pm

        Activity: First Day of Lunar Calendar Confession to 88 Buddhas (Mandarin)

        Date/day: 06/04/2003 Sunday

        Time : 10.30am

        Activity: Topical Teaching in English

                    “Any Time, Dharma Time” – Buddhism For everyday living

                    By: Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

                    *Free Lunch provided after teaching

        Date/day: 11/04/2003 Friday

        Time : 8pm

        Activity: Dharma Teaching in Mandarin

                     By: Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

        Date/day: 12/04/2003 Saturday

        Time :   4pm

        Activity: Guru Puja (Tibetan / English)

          By: Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

        Date/day: 13/04/2003 Sunday

        Time : 10.30am

        Activity: Meditation Class

          By: Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

        Date/day: 16/04/2003 Wednesday

        Time : 10.30am

        Activity: Fifteen Day of Lunar Calendar Food offering to Buddha (Mandarin)

        Date/day: 16/04/2003 Wednesday

        Time : 8pm

        Activity: Fifteen Day of Lunar Calendar Confession to 88 Buddhas (Mandarin)

        Date/day: 18/04/2003 Friday

        Time : 8pm

        Activity: Dharma Teaching in English

                     By: Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

        Date/day: 25/04/2003 Friday

        Time : 8pm

        Activity: Dharma Teaching in Mandarin

                     By: Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

        Date/day: 27/04/2003 Sunday

        Time : 10.30am

        Activity: Topical Teaching in English

                    “A guide to investing for your future lives” – The essence of Buddhism

                    By: Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

                    *Free Lunch provided after teaching

        Date/day: 27/04/2003 Sunday

        Time : 10.30am

        Activity: Tara Puja & Dzambala  Practice (Tibetan / English)

                    By: Lama Thubten Namdrol Dorje Rinpoche

      • namgyal monastery
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2003
          Dear Tenzin la,

          I circulated this e-mail to my list of Sangha members, but now notice there is no contact information, address, e-mail or location of your Monastery included in the message. Could you please send me this information to send to my list.

          Thank you for helping and many regards,
          Wylie, administrator, Namgyal Monastery