Re: [Buddhism_101] Healing Anger

  • HeartwingsPapillons
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2003
      Ebay and bibliofind.com are both good sources for hard to find and out of
      print books. Bibliofind is operated by Amazon.com and consists of many used
      book sellers' listings linked by a common search engine, you buy the books
      from the independent used book dealer and not Amazon. The search engine
      will give you a list of all sellers with the title you are looking for and
      you can compare price and condition and decide who to buy from. I have had
      very good luck finding out of print books with bibliofind!

      Susan
    • dzogchenstudent@xemaps.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2003
        Go to this URL and (if I did it correctly) the book should pop up. It's
        now on sale via the web. Also, this is one of the alternative sources for
        books on Buddhism. If Amazon.com doesn't have it you can usally find it
        here or at Wisdom publications. My exp. is that exp. shipping isn't
        available like Amazon.com but that's a small thing :-)

        http://snowlionpub.com/new/search.php
      • taylorjacob2002
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2003
          -you could also check out (half .com) for your books-- In