Tsunami Relief Fund

  • Sally
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      I am raising fund for the Tsunami South Asia relief and recovery
      Funds and my (parent) company is matching the donation. Unlike other
      donation you have made, this fund will be match 1-1 and more money
      can be of aid to those in need.

      Making contribution and participating in this effort may do so
      through the AIG Disaster Relief Fund. Through the Fund, donations,
      which are tax deductible, will be matched 100 percent by The Starr
      Foundation.

      FAQ's:

      Q: Where should donations be sent?
      A: Please make check out to the "AIG Disaster Relief Fund" and mail
      to:

      Florence A. Davis
      The Starr Foundation
      70 Pine St. 29th Floor
      New York, NY 10270
      (please include an address where receipt should be sent)

      Q: Can donations be made via wire or electronic funds transfer?
      A: Yes, those who wish to contribute to the AIG Disaster Relief Fund-
      New York may send their donations electronically to the following
      account:

      Bank: The Chase Manhattan Bank
      270 Park Ave.
      New York, NY 10017
      ABA No.: 021000021
      SWIFT Code: CHASUS33
      For Account: AIG Disaster Relief Fund-New York
      Account# 323-356206
      Bank Contact: Ms. Helen Williams
      718-242-7866

      Any additional questions please call me (Sally) @ AIG SunAmerica,
      Inc., San Jose's office @ 408-437-1888. Thank you. Please pass
      this email out if possible and may all beings be free of suffering
      with love and compassion.