Re: [Buddhism_101] Happy New Year

  • vorian@mail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      Thank you, Susan, et al. I would like to add my wishes for a great New Year for all on this list and those in Asia and around the world. That we all may practice the Dharma for the benefit of others, and that all those lost in the devastation in Asia will be reborn in a circumstance that will perpetuate their enlightenment.

      Welcome aboard, Melanie.

      Aum Mani Peme Hung Hri

      Peace,
      Ken/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Just as a solid rock
      is not shaken by the storm,
      even so the wise
      are not affected by praise or blame.

      Dhammapada 81

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
        ---
        thanks susan and i am blessed to be here. namaste, vishaka

        In Buddhism_101@yahoogroups.com, "Heartwings Papillons"
        <papillon@s...> wrote:
        > I would like to wish everyone a very happy and healthy New Year and
        to wish for peace and an end to suffering for all.

        > I started this list a couple years ago and it has grown to several
        hundred people and I consider it a great blessing that we have all
        found one another and formed this unique global sangha. I would like
        to thank everyone for making this list possible and for sharing and
        growing together in the spirit that is darma. We are truly blessed
        to have one another and to be able to share as we do and I thank you
        all so much!

        > Please remember those in Asia who must start 2005 with the tragedy
        and devastation of the tsunami and help them in any way that you are
        able. Many of those people had very little, and now they have
        nothing at all.