Happy New Year

  • Heartwings Papillons
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2004
      I would like to wish everyone a very happy and healthy New Year and to wish for peace and an end to suffering for all.

      I started this list a couple years ago and it has grown to several hundred people and I consider it a great blessing that we have all found one another and formed this unique global sangha.  I would like to thank everyone for making this list possible and for sharing and growing together in the spirit that is darma.  We are truly blessed to have one another and to be able to share as we do and I thank you all so much!

      Please remember those in Asia who must start 2005 with the tragedy and devastation of the tsunami and help them in any way that you are able.  Many of those people had very little, and now they have nothing at all.

      May 2005 bring you the great blessings of the Buddha, darma and sangha!

      Susan
    • vorian@mail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
        Thank you, Susan, et al. I would like to add my wishes for a great New Year for all on this list and those in Asia and around the world. That we all may practice the Dharma for the benefit of others, and that all those lost in the devastation in Asia will be reborn in a circumstance that will perpetuate their enlightenment.

        Welcome aboard, Melanie.

        Aum Mani Peme Hung Hri

        Peace,
        Ken/

        Just as a solid rock
        is not shaken by the storm,
        even so the wise
        are not affected by praise or blame.

        Dhammapada 81

          thanks susan and i am blessed to be here. namaste, vishaka