kalachakra

  • Axel Hinze
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hello!

      Has anybody on the list some experience with kalachakra tantra? There
      are a lot of books, but I would rather prefer some personal
      experience being shared than just reading what was written for the
      many. Background is that I'm thinking about attending one of the next
      initiations here in Europe.

      Axel
    • Debora A. Orf
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
        Hey,

        I went through it with HHDL in 1999. I believe Alex Berzin(SP?) 'Taking
        the Kalachara Initiation' would be a good one. Also there is a book by
        HHDL titled the Kalachakra Tantra that is going to be VERY useful if you
        take the init from HHDL.

        Have fun on the road to Shambala :) Insert cheesy but fun 3-dog night song
        here ;). If you are too old, the song was 'Road to Shambala'.

        maitri,

        --janpa

        On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Axel Hinze wrote:

        > Hello!
        >
        > Has anybody on the list some experience with kalachakra tantra? There
        > are a lot of books, but I would rather prefer some personal
        > experience being shared than just reading what was written for the
        > many. Background is that I'm thinking about attending one of the next
        > initiations here in Europe.
        >
        > Axel

        Debora A. Orf
        dorf01@...
        "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing
        it"