RE: Rigpa Glimpse of the Day

  • Namdrol Tsepal
    Message 1 of 921 , Dec 1, 2004
      The fundamental message of the Buddhist teachings is that if we are
      prepared, there is tremendous hope, both in life and in death. The teachings
      reveal to us the possibility of an astounding and finally boundless freedom,
      which is ours to work for now, in life�the freedom that will also enable us
      to choose our death and so to choose our next birth.

      For someone who has prepared and practiced, death comes not as a defeat but
      as a triumph, the crowning and most glorious moment of life.

      Sogyal Rinpoche

    • Analine Tsepal
      Message 921 of 921 , Aug 6, 2011

        SHANTIDEVA