Re: [Buddhism_101] Buddhist connections in Utah?

  • catgirl
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2 8:59 PM
      It's Kanab, UT, though the closest large city is Flagstaff, AZ I
      believe, though that is a couple of hours away at least. Yes, big large
      spaces out there...

      Tamara
      NC, USA
      "If you talk with the animals they will talk with you and you will know
      each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what
      you do not know you will fear. What one fears, one destroys."

      --Chief Dan George
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2 10:11 PM
        Cool! I've been in Kanab, some years ago. In fact we stayed overnight, there, using it as a base to go to the north rim of the Grand Canyon (I think. Is that correct?).
        This might be a difficult place to find a Buddhist sangha. You might want to start your own.
        From: "catgirl" <savepaws@...>
        Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 23:59:35 -0400
        To: <Buddhism_101@yahoogroups.com>