Mr. Asaram Bapu, you are not Buddha ...........!

  • Dr. Milind Jiwane
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2013
      Mr. Asaram Bapu, You are not Buddha........ ! Don't Comprise with
      our Supreme Buddha.
              Mr. Asaram Bapu, You are not a simple saint or a common moral character
      man.You are cheater, corrupt, blackmailer, unmoral man.... No words for you. Buddha's
      philosophy is totally depend on Moral values. Where are you sitting their....! And
      you are compromising with Tathagat Buddha. Your practical level can not be  compromised
      with a common monk.
              You have to give the answer of sufferer girl and fully support to police investigation.
      After that, you follow the way a Buddha.
      Dr. Milind Jiwane
      National Chairman
      Civil Rights Protection Cell
    • kc1964