Re: [bodhisatva_group] Re: So Called Proposed ..... 1st World Ambedkarite Literary Conferecne 2014 to be held at Nagpur (India) & Tainted Hindu Orthrodox Mr. Girish Gandhi.

  • Dr. Milind Jiwane
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
      Dear Jamanadas ji , Shishir, & Prashant,
                 First i am thankful to Dr. Jamanadas ji, whose comments seems to be kept moral values.
      Regarding the comments of  Shishir, It is because of the unmoral works of our leaders & literary persons etc.
      It seems to be presentation of common mass. So it is our leaders' duty to change our wrong policies and
      to follow the proper action on the guidelines of Buddha & Bodhisatva Dr. Ambedkar.
                  Regarding the comments of Prashant, It seem to be not cleared. Is he supporting Mr . Girish Gandhi as
      Welcome Chairperson of proposed 1st World Ambedkarite Literary Conference 2014 ! Yes, we must
      welcome the decision of Organizing Committee for conducting the historic event. Even we congratulated
      Dr Yashwant Manohar for his selection as Chairperson of this Global Conference. But it is our duty to follow
      the moral values. Because we are follower of Buddha & Bodhisatva Dr. Ambedkar.
                The members of the Organizing Committee are well financially established. If every member can
      share Rs. 25, 000/- to Rs. 50,000/- from their own pocket, there is no need of  outer support of Mr. Girish Gandhi..
      Even our society members will also share their contribution. They expect honesty, dedication, devotion only.
               Expecting your constructive views.
      Dr. Milind Jiwane
      Chairman, Civil Rights Protection Cell