So Called Proposed ..... 1st World Ambedkarite Literary Conferecne 2014 to be held at Nagpur (India) & Tainted Hindu Orthrodox Mr. Girish Gandhi.

  • Dr. Milind Jiwane
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2013
    So Called Proposed .... 1st World Ambedkarite Literary Conference 2014 to beheld at Nagpur (India) & Tainted Hindu Orthrodox Mr. Girish Gandhi.
              Jagtik Ambedkarwadi Sahitya Mahamandal ( Global Ambedkarite Literary
    Council) will be proposed 1st Global Ambedkarite Literary Conference 2014 at
    Nagpur on January 2014. We should welcome the decision of organizing committee
    for organizing this historic event. The organizing members of the committee are
    Prof. Deepak Khobragade (President), Dr. Shailesh Bahadure (Secretary), Dhanraj
    Patil, Dr. Keshao Patil (Principal), Prof. Buddharaj Moon, Vini Meshram, Sujit Murmade, Pramod Walke, Prof. Abhishek Chimankar, Prof. Yalesh Borkar, Dr. Sidarth Butale,  Dr. Shailendra Lende and recently joined my friend Prof. Pradeep
    Aglawe & Prof. Dr. Prakash Kharat.
                   Few days before, i appealed to the Organizing Committee to replace the
    name of Mr. Girish Gandhi, a tainted Hindu Orthodox and nominate any Proper
    eminent Buddhist - Ambedkarite personalities. But the committee members have
    more faith on Mr. Girish Gandhi than Ambedkarite activists. Nearly 90 % Ambedakite
    Activists and Literary personalities are against this policy. In future, any bad incidence
    will be happened in the conference premises, who will take the responsibility! Because
    the history of the members of the organizing committee are not related with the Social activities.
                According to the views of the committee members, Mr. Girish Gandhi is
    saint, devotee and have done lot of for Ambedakarite movement. Mr. Gandhi has
    felicitated by Dr. Ambedkar Awards with giving Rs. 5 lacks to Dr. Yashwant Manohar,
    Dr. Narendra Jadhao etc. No one do the such work by the member of other community.
    Even Mr. Gandhi has given financial support to our activities. I don't like to expose the
    details black activities of Mr. Girish Gandhi in here. Because it is against the principle
    of Buddhism. But i pointed out three evidences  of black activities of Mr. Girish Gandhi for awareness of my society members.
             Our Buddhist young girl named Ms. Sudeshana Gedam, who was working
    as a "Assistant" of Adv. Narendra Mohta, cousin of Mr. Girish Gandhi. Adv Narendra
    Mohta, who raped on Ms. Sudeshana. She approached to police. Then Adv. Surrendered
    before Ms. Sudeshana and illegally wedded with here in Hindu temple. After that, Adv Mohta purchased a flat at Ramdaspeth, Nagpur for and used her. When this news came to know by Mr. Mohta Family members and Mr. Girish Gandhi, they kicked out Mrs.
    Sudeshana from flat and abusing by Dhed, Chamar. Not only this, Mr. Girish Gandhi
    used his political power and registered complaints against here. When Mrs. Sudeshana
    went to Police station and filed a complaint, due to political power, it is not be registered. It is why, she approached before the social organizations. Her agitation
    is still going on. The said copy is attached here with.
              The second example of Hon. S.N. Subbarao, 84 years old, Gandhian activist.
    Mr. Girish Gandhi who honored by self named "Girish Gandhi Social National Award"
    to Hon. S N Subbarao. Gandhian activist of Nagpur was opposed it and appealed to Hon.
    Subbarao, not to accept fake Gandhi award. Due to misguiding to Subbarao, he accepted
    the award by the hand of Girish Gandhi. But he realized the facts, he sent letter to Mr. Dilip Mirzapure and expressed his feeling and used the word for Mr. Girish Gandhi as
    " Tainted Hand." The letter of Hon. Subbarao is attached herewith.
               The third example is Maharashtra Rashtrabhasha Sabha land case.
    Mr. Girish Gandhi is a President of this NGO, who got 4298.60 square meter
    Land of Mouza - Ambazari, NIT House No. 1155, K.No. 84, City Survey No. 1643
    on the cost of nominal Rs. 1/- for the purpose spreading Hindi language and social
    purpose. But Mr Gandhi sold the said property to family members of Mr. Datta Meghe,
    M.P. and Golchha family. a businessman illegally. It is why , Gandhian activist Hon.
    Madhukar Kukde, President of Citizen Forum for Equality, filed PIL No. 47/2013 to Hon. High court, Bombay Bench Nagpur. The notice served to Mr. Gandhi and others.
    The said copy of Property card is enclosed herewith.
                  My appealed to our Dhamma brothers not to use the black money of
    Mr. Girish Gandhi. Even i appealed to Dr. Yashwant Manohar to refund Rs. 5 lacks
    Award cheque to Mr. Gandhi on moral ground. Yes, i congratulated you for the
    selection as Chairperson of 1st World Ambedkarite Literary Conference 2014. If
    Mr. Girish Gandhi will be replaced from Welcome Chairperson, myself and my
    team members will give support and every types of co-operation.
            After knowing the above facts of Mr. Gandhi, Did you support it...
    I will keep this matter for the proper action from you. Remember, you have to face
    the answer to our society.
    Dr. Milind Jiwane
    Chairman, Civil Rights Protection Cell