This Weekend - LuJong Retreat with Traleg Khandro at E-Vam Institute

  • evam.institute
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013
      This weekend at E-Vam Institute:

      Lujong Retreat
      with Traleg Khandro

      E-Vam Institute New York is holding a Lujong (Tibetan Yoga) Retreat this weekend, 8th & 9th June,
      in upstate New York (Chatham)

      During this weekend retreat, Traleg Khandro will provide teachings on how our physical experience can impact the mind. We will work with the body and breath to help relax and focus the mind. Traleg Khandro will also discuss the role of physical sensation and its contribution to our conceptual world and mental state.

      This weekend retreat will also include traditional pujas (creative form of meditation) from the Kagyu school of Tibetan Buddhism that are optional for participants to attend.

      This weekend retreat is open to all. Accommodation is available.

      For more information please contact E-Vam Institute:
      Ph: (518) 392 6900
      Email: office@...
      Web: www.evam.org
      171 Water Street, Chatham, NY 12037

      Traleg Khandro, long-time student and wife to the late Traleg Kyabgon Rinpoche IX, is the Director of E-Vam Institute New York, and Yeshe Nyima in Sydney, Australia. Khandro studied Buddhism directly under Rinpoche for 30 years and has undertaken numerous long meditation retreats. Under Rinpoche's guidance, Khandro-la received LuJong (Tibetan Yoga) training and is also a qualified Hatha Yoga teacher. Khandro-la has been teaching Buddhism and LuJong for several years now throughout Australia,
      New Zealand and the United States.

      Retreat Daily Schedule
      8am: Green Tara Puja
      10am-midday: Tibetan Yoga teachings and practice
      2-4pm: Tibetan Yoga teachings and practice
      8pm: Chenrezig Puja