Unsub

  • Carol Andresen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2013
      Please unsubscribe me from this we site.  Thank you
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2013
        Hi, Carol,

        Due to the technical setup of yahoogroups, no one can unsubscribe you
        from a group except you. But it's rather easy to do. At the bottom of
        every email posted to this group there is a link you can follow. It's
        in the "small print" almost at the very end of these emails.

        Hope this helps.