Ratnasambhava

  • pieroscalella
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013
      Namaste. Looking for a place in Italy where you can receive the initiation of the 5 Dhyani Buddhas. In particular, the Buddha Ratnasambhava.
      Do you have anything to suggest me? thanks

      Om Mani Padme Hum
    • piero scalella
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2013
        Grazie molte per la risposta! Personalmente sono del tutto a favore della indipendenza del Tibet, che è stato invaso e martoriato dalle truppe cinesi.
        Grazie mille Alice! Namaste
        Thank you very much for your answer! Personally, I am all in favor of the independence of Tibet, which was invaded and ravaged by Chinese troops.
        Thank you so much Alice! Namaste

        This Tibetan Study Centre is in Sondrio. Maybe you could try contacting them.
        By the way, this is Alice from Lecce. May I ask if you are for Tibetan independence or for Tibetan "autonomy"?

        Kind regards,

        Alice