This Weekend! Chagdud Khadro teaches at E-Vam NYC

  • evam.institute
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      April 27th & 28th

      Chagdud Khadro

      The Concept of Purification in Tibetan Buddhism

      E-Vam Institute New York
      1455 Lexington Ave, #2B, New York, NY 10128

      Saturday April 27th - (two talks): 10am - 12noon, 2-4pm

      Sunday April 28th - (one talk): 2-4pm

      Traditional purification practices in Tibetan Buddhism are designed to release the mind from negative thought patterns and habituated unwholesome emotions such as guilt and depression. Over the course of the weekend, Chagdud Khadro will give teachings and practical instructions on how we can use these purification practices to help enrich our lives and develop a greater understanding of ourselves.

      Chagdud Khadro was married to and a devoted student of Chagdud Tulku Rinpoche for twenty three years. At the time of her ordination, Chagdud Tulku Rinpoche invested her as the future Spiritual Director of Chagdud Gonpa Brasil. Since Chagdud Tulku Rinpoche's Parinirvana in 2002, Chagdud Khadro has focused on maintaining the high caliber of Vajrayana training Chagdud Tulku Rinpoche had established.

      For bookings and enquiries please contact the E-Vam Office:
      Ph: (518) 392 6900
      Email: office@...
      Web: www.evam.org