'Luminous Bliss' Study Group to re-commence this Sunday April 14th

  • evam.institute
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013
      E-Vam Manhattan 'Luminous Bliss' Study Group to re-commence this Sunday April 14th.

      This Study Group is focusing on Traleg Rinpoche's book 'Luminous Bliss'. In the first term of this group we studied the first chapter 'Introduction to Mahamudra'. We will begin the new term of this study group studying the second chapter 'The Importance of Correct View'. New participants are more than welcome to join in the group.

      Time: 2:30pm Sunday April 14th
      Where: 1455 Lexington Ave, New York, NY, 10128

      Recommended Reading: 'Luminous Bliss' by Traleg Rinpoche
      Chapters 1 & 2

      If you have any questions regarding the Study Group please contact the E-Vam Institute Office.

      We look forward to seeing you there.

      E-Vam Institute

      Ph: (518) 392 690
      Email: office@...