E-Vam Study Groups to re-commence in April

  • evam.institute
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 9:34 AM
      Dear Members and Friends,

      We are very happy to announce that the E-Vam Study Groups will re-commence in April, please see below for dates and times.

      These Study Groups are open to anyone interested in learning about Buddhism.

      Luminous Bliss Study Groupluminous
      Manhattan

      Re-commences April 14th, 2:30pm..

      1455 Lexington Ave, #2B, New York, NY, 10128

      After studying Chapter 1 of Traleg Kyabgon Rinpoche's 'Luminous Bliss', this Study Group will begin Chapter 2, 'The Importance of Correct View'. 'Luminous Bliss' covers fundamental Buddhist concepts in a very clear and precise way for Westerners, also detailing key meditation practices from the Mahamudra Tradition.

      Suggested Donation: $5

      Gateway to Knowledge Study Group1201837
      Chatham NY

      Re-commences April 7th, 11am

      E-Vam Institute: 171 Water Street, Chatham, NY, 12037

      The Gateway to Knowledge Study Group will continue studying Mipham Rinpoche's 'Gateway to Knowledge',  being guided by Traleg Kyabgon Rinpoche's commentary on this classic text. Beginning with the topic of the Five Skandhas (Aggregates), this Study Group has been looking thoroughly at the skandha of form (rupa). We will continue this study and soon be moving onto the next skandha of feeling (vedana).

      Suggested Donation: $5

      If you have any questions concerning these study groups please contact the E-Vam Office. We are looking forward to re-commening the Study Groups and we hope to see you there.

      E-Vam Institute
      Ph: (518) 392 6900
      Email: office@...

      E-Vam_Institute_NY_facebook