This Week - Lama Pema Tsweang teaches at E-Vam Institute NY

  • evam.institute
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      We are delighted to be having Lama Pema Tsewang from Thrangu Monastery in Canada teach at E-Vam this week.

      Lama Pema will be doing a teaching on 'Spiritual Motivation' on Wednesday night (March 27th) at E-Vam in Chatham. The following night, on March 28th Lama Pema will be giving a teaching on Medicine Buddha at E-Vam in NYC.

      These talks are open to all to attend.

      Please see our online flyer here   more details.

      For booking and inquiries, please contact E-Vam Institute:

      Ph: (518) 392 6900
      E: office@...

      www.evam.org

      Yours in the Dharma,