Fw: An ancient Constitution Debate House, New Delhi converted into Officers' wine Club .
- Posted by Milind Jiwane (cause founder)Tell your friends about this
Share this noteFew month before, i was in New Delhi. During my Delhi tour, i met one of my Brahmin friend, who invited me in his office. He was very interested to read a book ' The Buddha and his Dhamma." I assured him that, i will present him the said book and others Dhamma books on my next trip.
During discussion with him on Buddhism & constitution, he informed me that, the said place is very near.
As per his information, i visited the said ancient place, where "Constitution Debate" has been discussed. I was shocked. There is situated only a pillar, where written an ancient time debate information. But on the back side of the pillar, there is Officer's wine club, where Govt. officer used to enjoy at the evening and night their tiredness.
After seen the same shameful things, i sent letters to Hon. President of India, Prime Minister of India and ruling party leader Mrs. Sonia Gandhi regarding to establish the said place as a National
Monuments. I was demanded that, there should be formed "Dr Ambedkar Memorial Constitution Academy", where should be done study & research on Law and Constitution of different countries. But i am not getting any reply from them.
Dear friends, if your are in favor in my demands, let us join this movement.
DR. MILIND JIWANE
* Chairperson of World Buddhists Conference 2006 at Nagpur (India)
* Organizer of World Peace Rally 2007 (India)
* Organizer of Dhamma Deeksha Ceremony 1992-93 at Nagpur (India)
* President of Ashwaghosh Buddhists Foundation (India)
* President of Jeewak Welfare Society Nagpur (India)
* President of Civil Rights Protection Cell [ CRPC]* Ex President of Amritvan Leprosy Rehabilitation Center Nagpur
* Ex President of Dr. Ambedkar Medicos Association (MS)
* Ex President of Vidhyarthi Sansad of Inda
H.Q.: Jeewak Society Premises
Naya Nakasha, Opposite Swastik School,
Lashkaribagh, Nagpur 440017 (MS) India
Mob.: +91 09225226922, 09890586822
Phone : +91 712 2633106, 3295622, 6521931
Email : milindjiwane_buddha@...
Web : www.jeewaksociety.org