Please Pray for These Victims of Disaster,

  • Shy Tsering Choedon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2012
      To Those of You Who Pray for the Victims of Disaster,
      Thank you so much for your prayers for those impaced by disasters,  if you could plesee pray for  the victims of the Phillipine Typhon as well I would be so grateful because of the amazing efficacy and  power of such prayers. Please remember these people in your prayers at this time. I believe this  will make an incredible difference in so many lives

       Thank you so much .

      Sincerely,
      shy tsering choedon