An ancient Constitution Debate House, New Delhi is neglected......... The Officers' wine club is there....

  • Dr. Milind Jiwane
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012
    An ancient Constitution Debate House, New Delhi is neglected......... The Officers' wine Club is there..
                Few month before, i was in New Delhi. During my Delhi tour, i met one my Brahmin friend,
    who invited me in his office. He was very interested to read a book ' The Buddha and his Dhamma."
    I assured him that, i will present him the said book and others Dhamma books on my next trip.
    During  discussion with him on Buddhism & constitution, he informed me that, the said place is very near.
    As per his information, i visited the said ancient place, where "Constitution Debate" has been discussed.
    I was shocked. There is situated only a pillar, where written an ancient time debate information. But
    on the back side of the pillar, there is Officer's wine club, where Govt. officer used to enjoy at the evening
    and night their tiredness.
                After seen the same shameful things, i sent letters to Hon. President of India, Prime Minister of
    India and ruling party leader Mrs. Sonia Gandhi regarding to establish the said place as a National
    Monuments. I was demanded that, there should be formed "Dr Ambedkar Memorial Constitution Academy",
    where should be done study & research on Law and Constitution of different countries.
    But i am not getting any reply from them.
             Dear friends, if your are in favor in my demands, let us join this movement.
    With regards.
     DR. MILIND JIWANE
    * Chairperson of  World Buddhists Conference 2006 at Nagpur (India)
    * Organizer of  World Peace Rally 2007 (India)
    * Organizer of  Dhamma Deeksha Ceremony 1992-93 at Nagpur (India)
    * President of  Ashwaghosh Buddhists Foundation (India)
    * President of  Jeewak Welfare Society Nagpur (India)
    * President of  Civil Rights Protection Cell [ CRPC]* Ex President of Amritvan Leprosy Rehabilitation Center Nagpur
    * Ex President of Dr. Ambedkar Medicos Association (MS)
    * Ex President of Vidhyarthi Sansad of Inda
    H.Q.: Jeewak Society Premises
             Naya Nakasha, Opposite Swastik School,
             Lashkaribagh, Nagpur 440017 (MS) India
    Mob.: +91 09225226922, 09890586822
    Phone : +91 712 2633106, 3295622, 6521931
    Email : milindjiwane_buddha@...
               dr_jiwane@...
    Web : www.jeewaksociety.org
              www.indiamart.com/samatasainikdal-securities/
              www.samatasainikdalsecurities.com
              http://23656.in.all.biz/

  • Shy Tsering Choedon
    Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2012
      To Those of You Who Pray for the Victims of Disaster,
      Thank you so much for your prayers for those impaced by disasters,  if you could plesee pray for  the victims of the Phillipine Typhon as well I would be so grateful because of the amazing efficacy and  power of such prayers. Please remember these people in your prayers at this time. I believe this  will make an incredible difference in so many lives

       Thank you so much .

      Sincerely,
      shy tsering choedon