my email account hacked!

  • Tamara
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012

       I apologize that my email account has been hacked.  I had gotten this email from a friend, and even though it was not opened, it apparently infected me.  Please do not open something with just a link.  If I send a link, or just an attachment without a comment, this is not from me.  Also, subject lines with your name in it or weird phrasing are often spam.  So sorry!!

      Tamara Dormer, CPDT-KA, AKC CGC, APDT

      Train with kindness; it's the humane choice.