Retreat in a Monastery 2012 - The Four Noble Truths

  • January the Fourteenth
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 12:20 AM

      Dear Friends of Dharma,

      I recently came across this event, and I thought that I'll share it with you all, in case any of you would like to join in. If so, please directly get in touch with Hay House India at this email address: retreat@...

      Hay House Publishers India is delighted to announce its third Retreat in a Monastery:

      You Can Heal Your Life®

      THE FOUR NOBLE TRUTHS

      once again at the beautiful Palpung Sherabling monastery in Himachal Pradesh, India, from the 21st to the 27th of October, 2012. Teachings will be by His Holiness the 12th Kenting Tai Situpa. To know more about this very special retreat and to register, please see the brochure or click on the link below:

      Click HERE to Register

      Inline image 1

      Inline image 1

      Inline image 1