Re: [Buddhism_101] seeking

  • Lauren Merryfield
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2012
      Hi,
      What is S.G.I.?
      Thanks
      Lauren

      advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
      The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
      understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
      -- Ralph Nichols
      Visit us at catliness.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2012
        Good morning, Lauren.

        SGI stands for Soka Gakkai International. Some consider it a cult while others do not. I leave that for others to debate. The controversy is easily researched on the Internet.

        Sarva mangalam,

        John

        Of all the fragrances --
        sandal, tagara, blue lotus and jasmine --
        the fragrance of virtue is the sweetest.

        (Dhammapada 4.55)

        Visit us at catliness.com