lost

  • lostsoulswelcomehere
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7 4:59 PM
      Hey all. I am new to this and pretty clueless so I apologize in advance for my cumsiness and ignnorance. I am simply lost. I have had the hardest and most life changing events happen to be. Im lost. As a person and outwardly
    • michael
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9 5:27 AM
        First and foremost, welcome.  Secondly an apology is not warranted.  Do you have a question?

        "A man should have more to do in life than he can accomplish.  Otherwise he may begin thinking too much about himself - Rarely a good thing."