Buddhism and cats

  • Lauren Merryfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hi,
      I have been wondering, for several years, why there is little or no information about Buddhism and cats.  Today, I read, in Cleveland Amory's "the cat who came for Christmas" that when the Buddha was dying, all the animals were asked to come and the cat didn't obey and either didn't show up or was catching and/or killing a rat at the time the Buddha died.  Hmmmmmm.
      Namaste,
      Lauren
      advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
      "There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
      Albert Schweitzer
      My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at amazon.com
      Visit us at catliness.com