Re: Meditation, Concentration and Mindfulness

  • spiritual418
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 28, 2011
      Namaste, Don ~

      The negative feelings are to be expected in any meditative form or spiritual system. It is an integral part of the process of accepting that there cannot be light without dark. However, the main focus is to analyze those negatives and realize they are merely illusions (maya) that hamper the Will. Negativity cannot and should not merely be stuffered away in the back of the mind, but brought-out, understood for what they are, and annihialated (sic).

      Sean
      www.dld.bz/mystica-maxima