RE: Rigpa Glimpse of the Day

  • Analine Tsepal
    Message 1 of 921 , May 30, 2011

      In today’s highly interdependent world, individuals and nations can no longer resolve many of their problems by themselves. We need one another. We must therefore develop a sense of universal responsibility . . . It is our collective and individual responsibility to protect and nurture the global family, to support its weaker members, and to preserve and tend to the environment in which we all live.

      THE DALAI LAMA

    • Analine Tsepal
      Message 921 of 921 , Aug 6, 2011

        SHANTIDEVA