Re: [Buddhism_101] Hem Hey

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2011
      Hi, Lady,

      Welcome to our group. You should have gotten some (automatically
      delivered) files/emails when you joined-- three of them I think. These
      explain a bit about our group. Did you get these?

      It's good to hear that you want to grow your knowledge of buddhism.
      That's why the rest of us are here (I'm guessing)... that and to help
      others grow... and to help one another with our lives in general.

      So thanks for joining us.

      --
      Anything is easy if you know how to do it.